Natural Baltic cognac color amber carved fishes shape beads
- Genuine Baltic amber
- Carved fish shape beads
- Drilled with 1 mm
- Cognac color
- The price given per unit
* Square size in picture equals 1x1cm (0,39-0,39 inches)
* Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Natural amber is a gem from the past that still fascinates us today. Its unique qualities, including its beauty and ability to preserve small items, make it highly valuable and desirable. By purchasing natural amber, you will be sure to purchase a real piece of history that will be treasured for many years.
All of our products are handmade with passion and love. The location, nature and traditions enables us to achieve the best results in amber processing. The experience in manufacturing amber products have taught us to achieve the highest quality of amber jewelry.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR AMBER JEWELERY
• Never leave your amber jewelry in direct sunlight.
• Protect your amber jewelry from chemicals. Always apply your perfume and hairspray before wearing your jewelry. Otherwise it might damage your amber.
• Nail polish removers, acetone, household cleaning supplies or different adhesives are not suitable for cleaning amber because it can damage the stone. To clean your amber jewelry use warm water.
• Keep your amber jewelry in a soft cloth or satin bag when you are not wearing it. This will prevent it from being scratched by other jewelry items.
Dust, pollution, and general wear can cloud the shine of your Amber treasures, so follow our tried and tested methods to ensure your amber jewellery sparkles for a lifetime.
We gladly accept returns. Return items to us within 30 days once it was delivered. Please notify us before dispatch your return items.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Amount for the returned product is transferred to the buyer to the specified account within 10 working days from the seller's confirmation that the product has been returned in proper condition. Amount of items delivery and return are non-refundable.
The product can't be exchanged for another product.
Individually manufactured or customized items can't be returned.
The goods (which are in stock) will be shipped at the same or next business day after the order payment confirmation.
Production of the ordered goods (which are out of stock) can approximately take 1-10 days.
Worldwide delivery available by these couriers:
- Lithuanian Post (price 7 €):
· Europe: 4-14 days
· The rest of the world: 14-30 days
- UPS/ DHL/ FEDEX Worldwide (price 50-80 €):
· Worldwide: 2-7 working days