Brass metal chain, plated 14K Gold, with fossil color Baltic amber beads.
- Fossil color Baltic amber round beads
- Brass metal detail and chain, plated 14K Gold
- 100% nickel and lead free
- Necklace length: 45 cm | 18 inches
- Smaller bead size 10 mm; Bigger bead size 13 mm
- Weight: ~4,5 grams
* Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Amber is found in the sea region. Formed many million years ago when massive forests flourished in the Sea basin. The resins of the trees fell to the ground, hardened, and eventually turned into amber. Most of it was transported by rivers to the sea.
All of our products are handmade with passion and love. The location, nature and traditions enables us to achieve the best results in amber processing. The experience in manufacturing amber products have taught us to achieve the highest quality of amber jewelry.
We gladly accept returns. Return items to us within 30 days once it was delivered. Please notify us before dispatch your return items.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Amount for the returned product is transferred to the buyer to the specified account within 10 working days from the seller's confirmation that the product has been returned in proper condition. Amount of items delivery and return are non-refundable.
The product can't be exchanged for another product.
Individually manufactured or customized items can't be returned.
The goods (which are in stock) will be shipped at the same or next business day after the order payment confirmation.
Production of the ordered goods (which are out of stock) can approximately take 1-10 days.
Worldwide delivery available by these couriers:
- Lithuanian Post (price 7 €):
· Europe: 4-14 days
· The rest of the world: 14-30 days
- UPS/ DHL/ FEDEX Worldwide (price 50-80 €):
· Worldwide: 2-7 working days
DUE TO COVID-19 SITUATION DELIVERY TIME CAN EXPAND